- Are available for deceased and living
- The donation is $5.
- Come to the parish office during Regular office hours to book a Mass.
- For weekday Masses the donation is $10.
- For Saturday, Sunday & Holy Day Masses the donation is $25.
- Donations must be received at the time of booking.
- Please register as a parishioner by visiting the parish office during regular business hours or calling the office at 529-8655.
- Sponsor certificates are available from Fr. Baranowski. Please call him at the parish office to make an appointment.
- Parents must be registered at St. James and attend our Baptism class.
- If you are not registered at St. James and would like to have your child baptized here, there will be a 3 month waiting period from the time you register.
- Our Baptism Team will call to set up a time for a brief visit to drop off the Baptism book and some pamphlets. They will also answer any questions.
- Baptism preparation: Four times a year, contact the office for date & time.
- Baptisms are held the 1st Sunday of the month at 1:00 in the church, and the 3rd Sunday of the Month at 11:30 Mass, except during Lent. Dates must be scheculed with the Parish Office.
- Sponsors not registered at St. James must obtain a sponsor certificate from their parish.
- Only one sponsor is required, but two are allowed. If there are two sponsors, both must be Christian but only one need be Catholic.
- For more information about baptizing your child, click here
- Please contact the parish office at 529-8655 with any questions.
Parish Center Rental Info
- Contact the office at 529-8655.
- The hall holds 300 people.
- Insurance is required. You can purchase it through the Archdiocese or your own insurance company.
- There is a security deposit which is refundable as long as the condition of the Parish Center is found in good order.
- There is a cleaning fee which is non-refundable.
- The Parish Center is not available for New Years Eve at any time.
Questions concerning Religious Education should be directed to our Religious Formation Office, Religious Formation Page.
Questions concerning Marriage Preparation should be directed to the pastor.
What time is Mass? Read through the Mass Schedule
How do I get to St. James? Go to the directions page.
How do I become a Catholic? Click here for more information.
I'd like to be more involved in the parish. What can I do?
Click here for some ideas:
How do I submit a name to be included in the Prayer of the Faithful/General Intercessions at Mass?
Write out your General Interecession and place it in an envelope with the name "Intercessions" on the outside. Drop it in the collection basket when you come to Mass. Prayers will be included at Mass as soon as reasonably possible. If you have any questions, Contact the office at 529-8655.
Please note - Prayers of the Faithful/General Intercessions can only be used if they are general, and may be rewritten to fulfill this requirement. Please click here for more information about submitting Prayers of the Faithful.
If you yourself are sick and would like us to pray for you by name, please speak with our deacon.
Ask us a question: firstname.lastname@example.org